German manufacturer - Carved (Core)

downunder
Now the question is, what's this (in red)?

And are this holes in a perforated wood core? Interesting.

Man, look at the prices. It's like a Porsche of kite boards

Re: German manufacturer - Carved (Core)

downunder
Yes - perforated!

Re: German manufacturer - Carved (Core)

downunder
Oh yes!

The code is cracked.

I know what the diagonal veil is ( or webbing or mesh or however we call it)!

It is used for torsional strength and looks great.

Placing an order now and will have some for re-sale! PM me if interested.

Re: German manufacturer - Carved (Core)

downunder
Huraaaaaaah:

“Reinforcements from all angles” is the branding catchphrase for the ESF (Engineered Specialty Fabric) Technology. Fabrics are designed for the rigorous performance and durability requirements of surf, sail, wind, kite, SUP and race boards.

Re: German manufacturer - Carved (Core)

downunder
The Black Diamond arrived: