Inspirational pictures for those wet/cold days

Inspirational pictures for those wet/cold days

Chris
As it's winter here in the UK, I've been looking through some old photos for inspiration for the next project and found these glimpses into my past! I know they're not kiteboarding but hey ho!

This was at the 1996 European Wakeboard Tour, we got knocked out in the early phases so got creative, It's my mini and I'm driving in this photo but we all had a go after the photographer had gone.

landing_frame-7

Messing around in France

landing_frame-17

I was out with the RAF wakeboarding, but I seem to remember I was totally hung over this morning. I must admit I had to go for a ride every 20mins or so to settle the stomach!

373832_10150419441046771_189748672_n

Anyway, feel free to add your own inspirational pictures to the list

Re: Inspirational pictures for those wet/cold days

mattma
Administrator

Great Idea Chris! thanks

Having tried wakebaording at the cable park I am in awe of people like yourself who've obviously cracked the code. I got smashed just trying simple raileys!

I've managed to get a few shots from a recent trip to see my brother on the west coast of Oz.

Rustic camping spot right next to an awesome bay with flat water and waves way out the back.

First documented back mobe!!!!!!Yeah!!!

Paradise with wind!