Sale: I can help with Stainless Steel Inserts

Sale: I can help with Stainless Steel Inserts

downunder
This post was updated on .
Hi everyone,

at the moment I can help with a small quantity, for example less than 12, depending where you are, since the shipping might be expensive to your country from Australia.

The stainless steel inserts are with a plastic cap on top and they are for M6. Hight is 9mm in total, 19mm bottom plate. Will post a photo soon on my blog!

Cheers

downunder

Re: Sell: I can help with Stainless Steel Inserts

downunder
This post was updated on .
10 inserts - 52 grams!

I do cut this inserts like I did here (I'll try to get a 5mm in total height soon!):

http://downunderbloghr.blogspot.com.au/2011/07/stainless-steel-tee-nuts-t-nuts-matice.html

Re: Sell: I can help with Stainless Steel Inserts

downunder
This post was updated on .
PM me if you are interested. Many more sizes to come!

Btw, this batch is lighter, 48 grams for 10 and it's 8mm in height.

edit May 2016: For all International shipping, about 12 inserts weight is AU$8 to ship anywhere. Hope this helps.