Textured topsheet

downunder
Everyone,

if you have an opportunity to have a close look at 2014 Nobile 50'ties board, you'll find it's got an textured pattern on top!  It is an amazing product, me thinks!

This textured pattern feels so easy to grab, it's got somehow deep abrasions all over...It is transparent, semi gloss plastic easily bridged almost vertically (as seen on photo left and right).

Also, the inserts are placed nicely, I wonder what for? You can see how the wood strips are glued together and the whole top side is somehow 3D, following the bottom channels:

The cost is quite steep tho ~AU$1000...